Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
Aug 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
This Report presents the main findings of the official country visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings (in the following referred to as the Special Representative) that took place (in Sarajevo) from 12 to 14 June 2012. The focus of the Special Representative’s visit was to learn about the country’s ongoing anti-trafficking efforts and to support further work aimed at preventing trafficking, assisting trafficked persons and protecting their rights, as well as bringing justice to perpetrators in line with OSCE commitments and relevant international standards.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010