Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
Nov 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This book presents the first-ever comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international law of human trafficking. Anne T. Gallagher calls on her experience working within the United Nations to chart the development of new international laws on this issue. This timely and groundbreaking work presents a resource for policymakers, advocates, practitioners, and scholars working in this controversial field. More information about this book in the Cambridge University Press Website.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010