Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
Nov 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This book presents the first-ever comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international law of human trafficking. Anne T. Gallagher calls on her experience working within the United Nations to chart the development of new international laws on this issue. This timely and groundbreaking work presents a resource for policymakers, advocates, practitioners, and scholars working in this controversial field. More information about this book in the Cambridge University Press Website.
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
- CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
- CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery