Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
Nov 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This book presents the first-ever comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international law of human trafficking. Anne T. Gallagher calls on her experience working within the United Nations to chart the development of new international laws on this issue. This timely and groundbreaking work presents a resource for policymakers, advocates, practitioners, and scholars working in this controversial field. More information about this book in the Cambridge University Press Website.
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- ILO Factsheet Measuring the costs of coercion