Black, Female and Disabled in America
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
In 2011, the Center for Women Policy Studies launched an online series of new Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers On Women and Girls with Disabilities. The 2011 Barbara Faye Waxman Fiduccia Papers will present the self-defined perspectives of women with disabilities - both in the USA and globally - on such topics as: access to health care, reproductive rights and health, violence against women and girls, women and AIDS, educational equity, family life and parenting, employment and economic development, balancing work and family, participation in Government at every level - from local to national to international.
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish