UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
Feb 07 2011
Download right click "save as"
UNODC recognises that global problems require not only global, but also regional responses. That's why studies like the one presented here are so crucial to understanding how best to combat this modern form of slavery. The aim of the research presented in this study is to help lay the foundation for targeted and consistent approaches in the provision of assistance and protection to victims of human trafficking through improved cooperation among State actors and civil society organizations. The research aims in particular to establish a knowledge-base on existing cooperation mechanisms, identify shortcomings and obstacles and formulate recommendations for improved cooperation. This study was conducted within the Preparatory Regional Project on Fostering NGO - Law Enforcement Cooperation in Preventing and Combating Human Trafficking in, from and to the Baltic Sea Region - Jointly implemented by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the Council of the Baltic Sea States Task Force against Trafficking in Human Beings (CBSS TF-THB).
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Relevant International Conventions and Closing Material
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives D-I
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives N-S
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Introductory Material
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2013: Country Narratives A-C
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons