Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
The manual consists of four chapters and contains not only the author’s ideas and attainments but analytical materials concerning the issue of human trafficking in Ukraine. The descriptions of methods of individual and group work with human trafficking victims are complex. The manual will be used by professionals of appropriate specialty (therapists, coaches, social workers).
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Resource Guide for State Legislators
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
- Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime
- OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian