UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report - Executive Summary
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report on Trafficking in Persons was started in 2007 and was published in 2009. It contains information gathered concerning 155 countries and territories. This document is the Executive Summary of the report in Russian. The Executive Summary is also availabe in Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak