UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC first attempted to identify human trafficking patterns in April 2006. This second report goes a step further, cataloguing and analysing the world's response, based on criminal justice and victim assistance data from 155 countries.The report is in English.
- Join the global dialogue
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims