Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC and the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) worked together, as part of UN.GIFT, to encourage parliamentarians to take an active part in stopping human trafficking. Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians is intended to help them regarding this issue. This version is in Arabic. This publication is also available in: English, Spanish, French and Russian
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking