Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC and the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) worked together, as part of UN.GIFT, to encourage parliamentarians to take an active part in stopping human trafficking. Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians is intended to help them regarding this issue. This version is in Arabic. This publication is also available in: English, Spanish, French and Russian
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Resource Guide for State Legislators
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
- Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime
- OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian