Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC and the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) worked together, as part of UN.GIFT, to encourage parliamentarians to take an active part in stopping human trafficking. Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians is intended to help them regarding this issue. This version is in Arabic. This publication is also available in: English, Spanish, French and Russian
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure