Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- CBSS TF-THB Handbook for Diplomatic and Consular Personnel
- CSO BlinN Strong Women