Trafficking in Persons; Analysis on Europe
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper is based on information collected by UNODC in the framework of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), published in the Global Report on Trafficking in Persons in February 2009. Data on the trafficking situation in Europe was gathered from national authorities by UNODC and the UN-affiliated European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control (HEUNI).
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee