First Aid Kit English
Sep 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The First Aid Kit should provide an easy-to-use source of information on how law enforcement first responders should deal with human trafficking cases. It should not be used as a substitute for in-depth and specialized training in responding to trafficking in persons and in carrying out thorough investigations of human trafficking cases. This First Aid Kit is intended for use by the police officers patrolling on foot or by some means of transport (e.g. in vehicles); members of an authorized auxiliary or of a part-time or militia law enforcement service; border guards and immigration or customs officers; persons enforcing regulations regarding, for example, alcohol and tobacco licensing and other health and safety issues; members of the military with a law enforcement role. This is the English version. The First Aid Kit is also available in: Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, French and RussianMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)