Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak