Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims