Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee