Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- ILO Cost of Coercion
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
- ILO Methodologies
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking
- ILO Statement
- ILO Report stopping forced labour
- ILO Minimum Estimate