Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Black, Female and Disabled in America
- Women, Disability and Violence
- Bringing Together Feminist Disability Studies and Environmental Justice
- CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
- CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking