UN.GIFT Needs Assessment Toolkit
Jun 25 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the original version in English. This publication is also available in: Chinese and RussianMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak