Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches