Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
- CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
- CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery