Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Join the global dialogue
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee