Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Spanish
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Russian
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators French
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators English
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Chinese
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Arabic
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual English