Vienna Forum Supply Management
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This background paper provides background information on the issues of the ILO's primary concern, with a particular focus on trafficking for forced labour exploitation, and raises questions for further discussion. It begins by discussing the concept of forced labour and assessing the current state of knowledge. This is followed by a discussion of demand factors, supply chain management issues and recruitment systems. A final section discusses concrete measures that can now be taken to prevent and identify forced labour, particularly by employers and workers in cooperation with other national and international partners.
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Spanish
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Russian
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators French
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators English
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Chinese
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Arabic
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual English