UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this paper are presented the main achivements of the UN.GIFT in its advocacy efforts to help raise awareness to human trafficking. Among the immediate objectives of the UN.GIFT stand the global commitment to counter human trafficking in partnership with all the key stakeholders and the support for the victims of trafficking.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- Migration and Child Labour
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- UNYC Child Friendly Protocol against Trafficking in Persons
- Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
- Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Japan
- Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Egypt