UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this paper are presented the main achivements of the UN.GIFT in its advocacy efforts to help raise awareness to human trafficking. Among the immediate objectives of the UN.GIFT stand the global commitment to counter human trafficking in partnership with all the key stakeholders and the support for the victims of trafficking.
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure