UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this paper are presented the main achivements of the UN.GIFT in its advocacy efforts to help raise awareness to human trafficking. Among the immediate objectives of the UN.GIFT stand the global commitment to counter human trafficking in partnership with all the key stakeholders and the support for the victims of trafficking.
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
- Targeting the sex buyer English
- Targeting the sex buyer Spanish
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- ILO Factsheet Measuring the costs of coercion