UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this paper are presented the main achivements of the UN.GIFT in its advocacy efforts to help raise awareness to human trafficking. Among the immediate objectives of the UN.GIFT stand the global commitment to counter human trafficking in partnership with all the key stakeholders and the support for the victims of trafficking.
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
- Welcome To Gulu
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation