Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt's location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish