Background paper of the Secretary-General
Jun 20 2012
Download right click "save as"
Improving the coordination of efforts against trafficking inpersons
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
- Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- Resource Guide for State Legislators
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
- Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- OSCE Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings to Better Prevent the Crime
- OSCE Guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies Russian