ILO Guide for legislation
Jan 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guide has been designed to provide lawmakers and law enforcement authorities with practical aid to understand and implement international standards on human trafficking and to take action accordingly.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- CBSS TF-THB Handbook for Diplomatic and Consular Personnel
- CSO BlinN Strong Women