ILO Guide for legislation
Jan 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guide has been designed to provide lawmakers and law enforcement authorities with practical aid to understand and implement international standards on human trafficking and to take action accordingly.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Model Memorandum of Understanding
- The dark side of globalisation
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
- CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
- CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery