ILO Guide for legislation
Jan 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guide has been designed to provide lawmakers and law enforcement authorities with practical aid to understand and implement international standards on human trafficking and to take action accordingly.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada