ILO Guide for legislation
Jan 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guide has been designed to provide lawmakers and law enforcement authorities with practical aid to understand and implement international standards on human trafficking and to take action accordingly.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)