ILO Guide for legislation
Jan 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guide has been designed to provide lawmakers and law enforcement authorities with practical aid to understand and implement international standards on human trafficking and to take action accordingly.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- ILO Statement
- ILO Report stopping forced labour
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- ILO Legal aspects of trafficking
- ILO Brochure Operational Indicators
- OSCE Gender
- 2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
- OSCE Combating THB Plan
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement