ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Guide provides guidance to national legislators in drafting legal frameworks in line with ILO Convention No. 181 and Recommendation No. 188. It is rich in many examples of country legislation from both developed and developing countries. It is a useful resource for national legislators and social partners to identify possible gaps in their legislation and to find appropriate solutions. The Guide provides an overview of regulatory and institutional requirements, so that countries can be free to adapt aspects of the legislation applicable to their own national situations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- CSO ICHRP Irrgular Migration, Migrant Smuggling and Human Rights Towards Coherence
- CSO Clean Clothes Full Package Approach To Labour Codes of Conduct