Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This is the third textbook that focuses on "matters of process" to underline the message that is not only what you do that is important, but how you do it. It covers areas such as advocacy and mobilization , working with the media, building partnerships, child participation, monitoring and evaluation, and learning and sharing lessons. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking