IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th - 30th, 2010 a workshop “Enhancement of Interaction among Bodies of Sectoral Cooperation between the CIS member nations in Combating Organized Crime and Human Trafficking” took place in Moscow. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama