The IOM Handbook on Direct Assistance for Victims of Trafficking
May 04 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Handbook provides guidance and advice necessary to effectively deliver a full range of assistance to victims of trafficking from the point of initial contact and screening up to the effective social reintegration of the individuals concerned. This is the original English version. The publication is also available in: Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Macedonian, Mongolian, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
- IOM Jonathan Martens
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
- IOM Core Data
- IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
- IOM Direct Assistance UKR
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Turkish