IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Mongolian
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Handbook provides guidance and advice necessary to effectively deliver a full range of assistance to victims of trafficking from the point of initial contact and screening up to the effective social reintegration of the individuals concerned. This version is in Mongolian. The publication is also available in: Arabic, Chinese, English, Macedonian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish and UkrainianMore information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Join the global dialogue
- ICAT__presentation_October 2011
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking