May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
IOM Vienna and the U.S. Embassy Vienna jointly organized the panel discussion based on journalist E. Benjamin Skinner's book, titled "A Crime So Monstrous - Face to face with Modern-Day-Slavery" which describes human trafficking cases on four continents.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada