Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Information about the IOM's research, the first to comprehensively address the trafficking of men in Africa in general, and in Eastern and Southern Africa in particular.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- ILO Cost of Coercion
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
- ILO Methodologies
- ILO Working paper Forced labour and human trafficking
- ILO Statement
- ILO Report stopping forced labour
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- ILO Legal aspects of trafficking