CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The main chapters of this report reflect the four key areas of information that the researchers have targeted: a) current responses concerning assistance, protection, and support to victims of trafficking; b) socio-economic background of the victims followed; c) victimization and coping mechanisms during and after trafficking; d) expectations and needs of victims and rehabilitation professionals during the assisted processes of rehabilitation and reintegration.More information about human trafficking on the website of FAFO.
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- Corruption and human trafficking
- D&E 2010 Annual Report
- ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
- GAATW - Exploring Links between Trafficking and Labour
- GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
- CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
- The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure