CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
Each chapter mentions numerous examples of laws or government policies which have negative consequences for some of the very people they are intended to benefit. It seems worth focusing here on three different types of impact: first, of policies which make assistance and protection for trafficked persons conditional on cooperation with law enforcement officials; secondly, of anti-trafficking measures affecting migrants and others; and thirdly, the misuse of the concept of 'trafficking' to further the political agendas of governments.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW.
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Spanish
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Russian
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators French
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators English
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Chinese
- UN.GIFT Human Trafficking Indicators Arabic
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual English