CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
Each chapter mentions numerous examples of laws or government policies which have negative consequences for some of the very people they are intended to benefit. It seems worth focusing here on three different types of impact: first, of policies which make assistance and protection for trafficked persons conditional on cooperation with law enforcement officials; secondly, of anti-trafficking measures affecting migrants and others; and thirdly, the misuse of the concept of 'trafficking' to further the political agendas of governments.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW.
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
- ILO Methodologies
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Accordance with the Principles of Islamic Law
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings
- Targeting the sex buyer Russian
- Targeting the sex buyer Turkish