Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Belarus
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Belarus, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong legislative and policy measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons. Lastly the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to prevent and combat trafficking in persons and protect the rights of victims of trafficking. This report is also available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains