Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
Apr 11 2013
Download right click "save as"
The Russian language manual provides an in-depth analysis of the current human trafficking situation and covers practical measures that are being undertaken to prevent trafficking and protect its victims. It also emphasizes the need to respect victims’ rights, recognize their vulnerable position, apply ethical and victim-centred approaches, and minimize stigmatization.
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation