OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- OSCE Factsheet on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. German.
- OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings Slovak
- OSCE Building the Capacity of Roma Communities to Prevent Trafficking in Human Beings English