OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ICAT: The International Legal Frameworks Concerning Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)