OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- ILO Statement
- ILO Report stopping forced labour
- ILO Minimum Estimate
- ILO Legal aspects of trafficking
- ILO Brochure Operational Indicators
- OSCE Gender
- 2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
- OSCE Combating THB Plan
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
- IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
- IOM Guidelines for law enforcement